4 Seasons Village

4 Seasons Village

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Mood Down

Recently, I'm not happy to work with my superior...
Well, I know wherever I go,
I also will face this problem..
What is the working environment I need?!
The answer is RELAX and WITHOUT level priority!
And YOU are the person~~
Don't thought you are the EXECUTIVE then you can do whatever you like..
Always ask us to help you run report..
ok...I will cooperate with you,
but you never cooperate with us..
ok..never mind..
you still want to make things difficult..
never trust us..
AND please don't blame your staff when you get scolded by mbrs
it's not our false...
that's your false..
you scare troublesome..
you just always "fishing" during working hour..
if you want your staff respect you..
please learn how to respect others~~

No comments:

Post a Comment